December 11, 2009

My Harvest Yesterday



So nice, so red, so juicy! These are the little harvest I got from my garden yesterday. The smaller ones are cherry tomatoes. The larger ones are my tuss tomatoes (but they are not too big). Honestly, we have not cared much about the tomatoes (nor the garden anyway) except for watering and the occasional weeding. Many tomato seedlings were sprouting out and we had to remove some (like weeds) otherwise there will be too many everywhere!

I love the feeling of discovering something red amongst the green in my garden, whilst standing in my kitchen. That means it is harvest time :) The feeling of picking something you grew and seeing it looking so nice in colour, shape and tempting to eat, is priceless!

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...