May 2, 2009

Sewing Project #5 - The Big Cover Up (Part II)

Following a successful project to make covers for my fans, I now made covers for my 2 portable airconditioners (which we bought it online 2nd hand in early autumn, i.e. they won't be used until next summer) and my heater.

Now you see it, now you don't!

Sweet floral prints, on sale $4/m! I used 3m worth to make covers for both air conditioners

Heater and its cover to protect it from dust in summer

Its quite fun and very satisfying to be able to do something like that. It is simple as well! Did this up, cutting, planning and all, in 1 hour. Okay, time to sleep now...

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...