May 2, 2006

Nothing Can Separate Me from Your Love

One of the songs that Watermelon girl wrote... inspired from Romans 8.

The Romans 8 Song
What would it be if I could live my life again

Would I choose riches or the praises of men
Sometimes I'm tempted to choose romance
And the possibility that my loneliness will end

But in your mercy you've brought me here today
After I've searched my heart I know that i will say:
"I choose Jesus, because He chose me first."
And every day I'm so amazed at the sufficiency of His love

Chorus
(So) For I am convinced that neither death nor life
Neither angels nor demons, the present nor the future
Nor any powers, neither height nor death
Nor anything else in all creation
Will be able to separate us from (Your) His love

What shall it be that tries to draw me away
Trouble or hardship, persecution or famine
Nakedness, mortality, danger or sword
Or the humdrum of daily life
Or that I'm so easily bored

Let your love dwell in me fully
So when the evil days come
I can stand my ground
Guarded by your righteousness
Through the blood of Jesus
Shed for undeserved us
While we were still sinners

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...