December 21, 2005

Mercies Anew

God's mercies is never ending and always there. When I wake up every morning, how many times am I thankful to this God who gives me life?

I have been reflecting about the year that will soon to end, having a 'stock check' of what has happened in my life, my walk with God and the future to come. Somehow, my mind ring of the tune of this song that I learn it from Sovereign Grace.

How many times have I taken for granted of His gift of each new day for me? Can I remember how the Lord has been merciful to forgive me through Jesus' death for me? Can I remember how the Lord has brought me through the winds and the waves in my life?

Here is to share the song. You may listen to a sample of the song from here. (If the link doesn't work, try directly from this website.)

Every morning that breaks
There are mercies anew
Every breath that I take
Is your faithfulness proved
And at the end of each day
When my labours are through
I will sing of your mercies anew

Chorus
And your mercies they will never end
For ten thousand years they remain
And when this world's beauty has passed away
Your mercies will be unchanged


When I've fallen and strayed
There are mercies anew
For you sought in love
And my heart You pursued
In the face of my sin
Lord, You never withdrew
I will sing of your mercies anew

And when the storms swirl and range
There are mercies anew
In affliction and pain
You will carry me through
And at the end of my days
When Your throne fulls my view
I will sing of your mercies anew

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...