August 19, 2008

Christian Star Grieves Daughter's Death

I'm not sure if this is old news. I just saw the link and I thought I will go watch the video interview of Steven Curtis Chapman, whose teenage son accidentally ran his 5-year-old sister on their driveway.

I thought it was encouraging to see how the family grieve over the death of their adopted daughter/sister and also forgive and continue to live on with hope. Steven and his wife has 3 children of their own and they also adopted 3 other girls from China.

Because of God's grace, we can forgive those who wrong us, for God also forgives us of whatever wrong that we done against Him. And because of the hope we have in Jesus Christ, we can continue to live on on earth until we see Him (and our loved ones) in heaven, where there will be no more death, pain, grief and suffering.

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...