October 25, 2005

Travel Advisory

Pardon me because I'm in the industry... I think I ought to also help to announce this 'warning'...

The MOH has issued a travel advisory for people travelling to countries in the Northern Hemisphere. Contact with poultry should be avoided. If poultry were to be consumed, they should be properly cooked before consumption. Those travelling to countries in the Northern Hemisphere, are encouraged to be vaccinated 2 weeks prior to travel.

More information is available on Straits Times and MOH.

Be responsible for your health and others' too ;)

2 other thoughts:

Anonymous said...

yikes, I am leaving for Beijing tomorrow. I will just have to keep the fowls away with my 10-foot pole. But Peking Ducks will not be spared. :-}

island said...

Yup Sen, stay away from any possibly interaction with live poultry and if you want to eat any poultry, make sure they're really cooked. There're news of more outbreaks in China!! Have a good trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...