July 19, 2009

Yummy Chicken Wings


There are many ways to marinate chicken wings. My cousin G made some grilled chicken wings some years ago and I asked her for the recipe.

I have made this a number of times... and recently made this again last weekend at my BIL's surprise birthday party and people really liked it. This was also popular with children even though there is chilli powder. It is not spicy at all! Here is the recipe:

About 1 kg chicken wings
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 cup ketchup/tomato sauce
2 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp garlic powder or 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp chilli powder

Marinate the chicken wings with all other ingredients for a few hours (for best results, leave it to marinate overnight). Grill them at 180-200C until they are cooked! (I think it takes about 20 mins? I have never timed them :p)

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...