June 20, 2007

The Unheeded Christ

I know I have been MIA (missing in action) for quite some time... in fact slightly more than 3 months. Give me some time, I will update and write a little more :)

Attended church camp last week. This is probably my last camp for some years to come :( Other than year 2000 where I was in Macau for a missions trip, I have been faithfully going church camps every year. This means that I have attended 7 church camps, out of which I was serving in the organising committee for... 6 years! Wow! Time flies!!

Don't know if its because of the above reason, this year's camp was really good for me. But I think more so because the theme talks (by David Cook) were very good - succinct, practical and challenging. Love your enemies, counting treasures in heaven and not on earth, how I have been living out the life of a believer of Jesus Christ, how I must live a radical life...

I shall leave more thoughts on another post. I encourage you to go download the talks to listen to. You can download them from HERE.

3 other thoughts:

Anonymous said...

finally an entry from you! post more la!! by the way, we are back in singapore!! hello!!

Anonymous said...

hi!

came to your blog due to a link at photoblog site aminus3.com

you left a momment for another p-blogger there and thought you were a memeber there too...

anyway clicked your link to the recorded messages of your church camp and realsied it's from ARPC...a church i've been thinking of visiting but the last i checked their website apparently they have two places now - one at Bishan and another at the City... so is the one at Adam Road closed? appreciate if you could let me know either at my blog or at my email at kairospix@gmail.com tks!!!

anyway it's good to know some followers of Christ are aspiring to be the woman in Provb 31, something that is very rare for a Singaporean woman these days in Singapore...so press on sister, live for Him!

oh if you have the time, you're welcome to visit my photoblog at kairospix.aminus3.com

take care so that you don't end up with more psycho-somatic induced health problems because of some individuals at work...like in the movie Patch Adams...look beyond the fingers (problem) and unto Christ then these problematic individuals (fingers) will blur away... if possible think and pray about leaving your job and moving on...

thechias said...

Allo Island! May Hsin here... thanks for dropping a note on our blog. Will send our regards to the tohs. How have you been? You sound like you'll be going overseas. Where are you off to? Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...