March 5, 2006

Amazing Grace

Sang the Chinese version of this old hymn at a wedding. I thought that the song in Chinese has a richer meaning to the song. I probably sung this Chinese version before but I cannot remember when... I have heard this being sung at weddings and at funerals... Tis a song to be sung at all seasons of life, to praise and thank God for His wondering and amazing grace for me!

奇异恩典

奇异恩典,何等甘甜
qi yi en dian, he deng gan tian
我罪已得赦免
wo zui yi de she mian
前我失丧, 今被寻回
qian wo shi sang, jin bei xun hui
瞎眼今得看见
xia yan jin de kan jian

如此恩典,使我敬畏
ru qi en dian, shi wo jing wei

使我心得安慰
shi wo xin de an wei
初信之时,即蒙恩惠
chu xin zhi shi, ji meng en hui
真是何等宝贵!
zhen shi he deng bao gui

许多危险,试炼网罗
xu duo wei xian, shi lian wang luo
我已安然经过
wo yi an ran jing guo
靠主恩典,安全不怕
kao zhu en dian, an quan bu pa
更引导我归家
geng yin dao wo gui jia

将来禧年,圣徒欢聚
jiang lai xi nian, sheng tu huan ju
恩光爱谊千年
en guang ai yi qian nian
喜年颂赞,再父座前
xi nian song zan, zai fu zuo qian
深望那日快现!
shen wang na ri kuai xian

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come
'Tis grace grace hath brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun!

0 other thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...